Watermelon, mint & feta salad with CBD Pure Oils 500mg
CBD is versatile. Especially in the kitchen.
You can add it to lots of dishes and it works really well with oils as its fat-soluble
So, Georgia Levy, Mellow Stores in-house chef, decided to create a refreshing, summery, flavour-packed salad recipe for those sunny days – rather in short supply at the moment – with a splash of CBD Pure Oils 500mg Full Spectrum CBD oil added to the dressing.
The watermelon is juicy and good for you into the bargain with lots of lycopene – a powerful antioxidant. While the feta is a deliciously salty source of calcium and protein – not to mention lower in fat than many other cheeses. The CBD oil is 100% organic, vegan friendly and extracted in the UK.
Georgia shares a few thoughts on this latest mellow eats recipe:
The simplicity of this recipe is a great example of the power of combining two opposite forces: sweet and juicy watermelon with salty and crumbly feta. It’s one of the best, most refreshing salads to eat when the weather is warm and you don’t really feel like cooking. Adding a few drops of CBD oil means that you get to enjoy all the benefits of the oil while eating one of the finest food combinations ever created.
- 1.5 kg watermelon
- 200g feta
- A big handful of mint leaves, ripped
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed and finely sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 pipettes of CBD Pure Oils 500mg – BUY NOW
What you need to do
- One of the easiest ways to attack a watermelon is to cut the watermelon in half or quarters, sit it cut side down and then slice into 5cm-thick wedges. Run a small knife through to separate the red flesh from the white rind, then cut into big chunks and transfer to a large platter or 4 plates.
- Crumble over the feta, then scatter over the chilli and rip over the mint.
- Drizzle over the olive oil, then gently squeeze a few pipettes of the CBD over everything.